Knights of the Griffon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of the Griffon

IC and OOC relating to the PoP roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An urgent letter to the Marshall of the Griffon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

An urgent letter to the Marshall of the Griffon Empty
PostSubject: An urgent letter to the Marshall of the Griffon   An urgent letter to the Marshall of the Griffon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

Disclosed in this letter are reports I've received regarding the situation in Ravenstern. Quite frankly, I'm disturbed by Ursula's seeming betrayal, and the offense to the king by the Order of the Falcon was massive by denying his men entrance. While I don't agree in marching the entire army up north and starting a war, we need a show of force. If Usula further ignores our demands for some sort of response, we march.

As for the Veccavians, we must try and keep them out of it. Prove to them that Pendor has the wealth to sponsor a healthy trading partnership, while letting them see we have more than enough manpower to defend it. I feel if they are going to invade, they would surely do it if we appeared to be weak. I see a show of strength as the only reasonable action we can take until we know more about the situation.

Show them our sword, but hold off on swinging it until we know if we face a friend or foe.

If needed, I'm prepared to give you control of half of the order, to march north and help out the Knights of the Dragon. If you wish to pass this duty to another, choose wisely.

The other half, however, shall remain here with the king. I too, have plans to stay by our lord's side. The Order of the Griffon is charged with protecting the King first, dealing with his enemies second.

Pass this around for the men to see, but keep those reports to yourself. I'll try and return to the Chapter House as soon as my business here is done.

~ Grand Master Darlion, of the Order of the Griffon
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthegriffon.forumotion.com

An urgent letter to the Marshall of the Griffon
Page 1 of 1