Knights of the Griffon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of the Griffon

IC and OOC relating to the PoP roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The King's Orders to the Order of the Griffon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordred

Mordred

The King's Orders to the Order of the Griffon Empty
PostSubject: The King's Orders to the Order of the Griffon   The King's Orders to the Order of the Griffon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Lord Grandmaster Sir Darlion,

I am placing you in command of the expedition to Ravenstern, and will order the Royal Pendor Army to follow your orders. You will therefore have 5,000 men to use as you determine, together with which ever Knights you decide to commit plus the remaining Knights of the Dragon that you are relieving.

Madame Ursula is not yet guilty of treason having not raised a standard against Pendor, though the recent Veccavian invasion does suggest collusion with a foreign power. Her blocking of Royal ambassadors is also against the Kings Law. Should you find her guilty of any of the above then it will be up to you to determine and execute reasonable sentence up to and including death.

The Order of the Falcon also face similar charges, but I will not indite them on the faults of their commander. I am not King Ulrich, I do not destroy entire Orders for the crimes of their leaders, but there should be some form of punishment given to them, up to decimation but not including disbanding.

Remember the rest of Pendor is watching.

By the hand of the King, for Pendor as always,

Mordred.
Back to top Go down

The King's Orders to the Order of the Griffon
Page 1 of 1