Knights of the Griffon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of the Griffon

IC and OOC relating to the PoP roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Letter to Sir Darlion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

Letter to Sir Darlion Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Sir Darlion   Letter to Sir Darlion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

Grandmaster Darlion

The cavalry has succesfully reached the siege camp. We have already started to prepare the shieds and finish the siege towers already under construction. By the time the rest of the army arrives, we should have up to 80 of our special boardshields, A dozen of ladders and three siege towers ready for use. 100 shields if the weather is favourable to us. The grandmaster of the Knights of the Dragon is very glad to hear about the march of the Pendorian army. He also wants to talk to you in person when you arrive, about the final strategy I'd reckon.

Godspeed, Sir Azrael.

Last edited by Pravenstern on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Sir Darlion   Letter to Sir Darlion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

(As just a bit of an OOC note; One thousand seems very unrealistic for a few hundred men to complete in two days, when having to contend with the siege at the same time. Maybe something more in the realm of 80-100?)

Sir Azrael,

Inform the Grandmaster that I shall seek him out at the first possible opportunity. My men are nearly in the area, and should be there later today to begin the siege. I am pleased to hear that the shields are up and running. Let us just hope that they do their job well.

May fortune favour us this day

~Sir Darlion of Pendor, Grandmaster of the Order of the Griffon
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthegriffon.forumotion.com
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Sir Darlion   Letter to Sir Darlion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

(OOC, agreed on the shields, I'll change it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Sir Darlion   Letter to Sir Darlion Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to Sir Darlion
Page 1 of 1