Knights of the Griffon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of the Griffon

IC and OOC relating to the PoP roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy Empty
PostSubject: Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy   Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I have spoken extensively with Iskar, but the negotiation is getting complicated, and I wish to speak with you directly on the matter, as this is involving far more than a simple exchange of assets now. Here is my current proposal:

The Griffon retainers are numerous, and one of their many trials are to patrol the land and keep the peace for many weeks. I can assign retainers specifically to help patrol the lands around Laria as you become established, and protect your people. This will also, I feel, help strengthen the relation between our orders both officially, and in the eyes of the people.

In return, I wish for instructors from recently merged Clarion Call rangers to help train a division of skirmish cavalry for the Griffons. I know their numbers are few, and that is part of the reason I am offering to patrol your lands, to take some of the burden off of them.

You rangers will be admitted into the academy, and should your mounted division rise in numbers and you wish to train some as heavy cavalry, we will be open to negotiations for that too.

Does this seem acceptable to you?
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthegriffon.forumotion.com
Kamos

Kamos

Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy   Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

It seems like a fair trade overall, we get and they get furthermore we support them for what they may be losing while giving our retainers experience and standing out east. Yes I believe this is most beneficial Grandmaster.
Back to top Go down

Terms for the Silvermist Entry into the Siege Academy
Page 1 of 1