Knights of the Griffon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of the Griffon

IC and OOC relating to the PoP roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday afternoon, September 16

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

Saturday afternoon, September 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Sir Darlion entered the meeting hall, fully armored as tradition demanded, but overall different. He carried no mail to answer, and his usually deathly-serious demeanor was accompanied by a certain grim air this day. Around the shield-table, less then half of the usual chairs were present. Among those missing was the chair for the Order's scribe.

The contents of this meeting were not going to be repeated throughout the Chapter house, nor sent to the king. A very rare event.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthegriffon.forumotion.com
Kamos

Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Sir Kamos entered the room alone for a change and wearing a tunic instead of armor. He had a few visible bruises and scrapes from his day of hard battle. Sir Darlion noticed he wasn't in his armor as he should be. Sir Kamos pulled back his sleeve to reveal some bandages on his arm.

"Damn doctor insists I not 'agitate' the wound with my armor. Normally I'd shrug it off but that man can wield guilt like our King Mordred can lead an army, so my apologies Grandmaster."
Back to top Go down
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Sir Darlion simply shook his head in response to the knight, placing his fist over his chest.

"Worry not, it is only the Grandmaster who is tied down by tradition to don his armor during the meetings. The rest of you just do it you of courtesy, I imagine."

The grandmaster chose to remain standing, even after a few more knights had entered the room and taken seat. Still though, there were a couple missing, and the meeting would not begin until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric

Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 am

Sir Orlando casually strolled into the meeting hall, fully armored and prepared to face the 'discussion' Sir Darlion said they would have at some point during the meeting, as he didn't want to waste an time in finishing their objective at Ravenstern, before dealing with him. He stopped in the doorway, and hailed the entire room, but made sure to be specifically respectful to a few.

"Hail, Grandmaster Darlion, Sir! Pleasant a day as ever I'd say, especially during these recent events... Hail to you as well, Sir Kamos! I heard you snagged a little jewel on your way out of the treasury during the siege, but had forgotten to mention it, I bet it's a fine piece for one with such expensive tastes such as yourself! Anyhow, I suppose I'll just make my way to my chair, did I mention that you look wonderful with that serious disposition, Darlion? I hope I did, because it's all too true!"

Sir Orlando couldn't help but suck up, as it was in his nature to be a smooth talker. He really was serous about his question to Sir Kamos, however, and really wanted to ask 'Why didn't you save one for me, you big clud!' but the meeting hall was no place for such shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 am

While Sir Orlando was busy sucking up on other knights, Sir Azrael quietly made his way to his seat and remained silent there in his thoughts. Instead of his Plate Armour, he had a lighter chainmail and a surcoat with the Griffon symbol pictured on it.
Back to top Go down
Diablodude
Admin
Diablodude

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Sir Darlion waited for the final knight to sit, before casting his gaze over all gathered. Then, instead of choosing to sit himself, he began pacing. As if to gather his thoughts. Finally though as whispers began breaking out over the table, he turned his gaze to Sir Orlando.

"You, Sir Orlando, are the main topic tonight. During the siege you disobeyed direct orders. You abandoned your men to pursue your own agendas. Leaving me to babysit you like the fool you act like, and leaving Sr Kamos in charge. Do you know what would have happened, if there was no Griffon here whose competence I can trust? Or if my judgement in Kamos was not as sound as I believe? Men would have died because of you up North!"

With each word leaving his lips Sir Darlion seemed to grow angrier, and his voice louder. Until by the end he was nearly shouting, very much like what he wanted to do in Ravenstern when he had caught up with the knight. However, when he looked to the other knights gathered, he forced himself to calm down, before setting his eyes on Sir Orlando again.

"It has occured to me, that I misplaced my trust in you. You wish to follow your own agenda? Fine. You are hereby stripped of your rank as "Marshal of the Griffon" and are free from the responsibilities such a rank demands on you. Your knight status in the order shall remain, and your place in this Chapter House kept."

Finally, wish a face that showed deep disappointment, Sir Darlion turned to another knight present, Sir Kamos.

"Sir Kamos, during the siege of Ravenstern you took full command of the Griffon troops. Not only did you lead them competently, but you secured the objective, and thwarted the attempts of Grandmaster Mastifus to ruin the mission. For your successes during the siege, I am promoting you to the rank of Marshal. May you continue to lead the Griffons to victory in the future."

When he finished, Sir Darlion paused for a moment to let things sink in.

"You know the way out, and may depart at your leisure. Dismissed, knights."

With that, Sir Darlion uncharacteristically departed, leaving the other knights sitting at the table.

Back to top Go down
Kamos

Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Sir Kamos was seemingly bewildered. This had taken him rather by surprise.

"Well I'm not sure what to say..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday afternoon, September 16   Saturday afternoon, September 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday afternoon, September 16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Griffon :: The Grand Hall :: Meeting Room-
Jump to: